Kindergym Victoria is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal information provided by you to us. We are bound by the standard National Privacy Principles as set out by the Privacy Act.
Kindergym Victoria will use personal information provided to it only for the purpose for which it was provided, including direct contact by Kindergym Victoria staff.
Information Collection and Use
We will only collect personal information that is necessary for the functions or activities of Kindergym Victoria.
Personal information will not be used for any other purpose without the consent of its provider unless one of the exceptions in National Privacy Principles (NPP) 2.1 applies and Kindergym Victoria is required by law to disclose that information.
Kindergym Victoria will not sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing personal information. From time to time Kindergym Victoria subscribers may be invited to respond to surveys in which information is collected for both Kindergym Victoria and other organisations. In such cases no personal information will be disclosed by Kindergym Victoria to the surveying organisation or its client.
At the time we collect personal information or as soon as practicable afterwards, we will take reasonable steps to make an individual aware of the following:
– Why we are collecting information about the individual
– Who else we might give it to; and
– Other specified matters.
We take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information collected, use or disclosure is accurate, complete and up-to-date. This may require us to occasionally correct or update the information.
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is longer needed for any purpose for which you may have used or disclosed the information.
If a subscriber asks, we will take reasonable steps to let them know what sort of personal information we hold, what purposes we hold it for and how we collect, use and disclose that information.
You may access any such information held that relates to you and to correct information that is inaccurate. Access and/or correction requests can be made by contacting us.
If a subscriber asks, we will give access to the personal information we hold about them unless particular circumstances apply that allow us to limit the extent to which we give access – these include emergency situations, specified business imperatives and law enforcement or other public interests.
Personal Information Storage and Security
Our website is a secure environment, with suitable encryption between our web server and your browser.
Security systems are in place to allow staff access to those areas of information and data that are required by their employment position. All data taken off-site is for backup purposes only and is stored in a safe facility.
Access to the website www.kindergym.com and its contents, is provided by Lisa Andraczke trading as Kindergym Victoria (ABN 37 631 672 599) on the following Terms.Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not obtain information from, or use the services or products available on or via this site.
Use of the website and its contents is at your risk. None of Kindergym Victoria’s affiliates or directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with the website, its use, its content or any products or services (including Kindergym Victoria’s products or services) referred to on the website.
This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of the email or the website or their content (including third party material and advertisements on the email or the website), irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us. The email and the website are designed for general interest only.
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- Accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on the website or any communication from the website. Links are provided for the convenience of users of the website only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those sites. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites and their products and services are not endorsed by Kindergym Victoria and your linking to any such site is at your own risk.
- Defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
All Kindergym Victoria users agree to not use the Kindergym Victoria website, social media channels or comment sections to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- seek answers to any assignment questions associated with educational courses being undertaken;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the forum;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment or Principal/Agency relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You acknowledge that Kindergym Victoria may or may not pre-screen forum content, and that Kindergym Victoria shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any content that is available via the forum.
Response to Feedback and Requests
Feedback on the site will be acknowledged as soon as practicable.
Where a request is received to provide additional content on the site such request will be considered on its merits and will be responded to appropriately, advising of the decision whether to produce such content and within which timeframe this will be achieved.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The material on the website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the website (including emails therefrom, text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved, by Kindergym Victoria or its contributors.
Users may use the content for the purposes of conducting their business but may not without the prior written permission of Kindergym Victoria and the permission of any other relevant rights owners, broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of, or create a derivative work from, the email or the website for any purpose other than the purpose clearly described in each section. Any such approved use may not be carried out without acknowledging the source.
This prohibition does not extend to materials on this site which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
Where materials are reproduced with permission of the original publisher, such permission must be noted on any such reproduced material or part thereof.
No trademark or logo (whether registered or otherwise) associated with the site may be used without the prior, specific, written permission of Kindergym Victoria .
Links to Kindergym Victoria
You are welcome to create links from your website to the Kindergym Victoria website. However, you must not use the Kindergym Victoria logos for this purpose unless you have prior permission from Kindergym Victoria .
Kindergym Victoria uses reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard personally identifiable information in its possession against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Remember to close your browser when you have finished a user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer.
Dealings with advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Kindergym Victoria including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Kindergym Victoria shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the site.